A huge festival of colors - Holi in Rishikesh is a greatest of all deals. It is too much fun to dance to loud Bollywood tunes, Dhols and throw colors and water balloons at each other. There are so many Camps in Rishikesh are offering exciting Holi 2022 event, be it Rain Dancing or a Ganga Beach Party on Holi, there is a lot to look forward to. Nowadays eco-friendly is the new thing; Holi with organic colors and no use of water based harmful colors is the whole concept. There are a bunch of Holi parties in Rishikesh that have already started the ‘only organic colors’ concept and yet there as fun as you thought them to be. Discover all the fun Holi 2022 events in Rishikesh and keep the festive vibes alive.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Is Rafting Open in Rishikesh on Holi Festival on 18 March 2022?
A: Yes Rafting is Open during Holi 2022 on 18 March 2022.
Q: What should I carry?
A: Some Suggestions
- Personal Toiletries, Towels, Soap etc.
- Sufficient clothing: T-shirts, Shorts for Rafting
- An extar set of clothes to wear during Holi Festival
- Warm Clothing for the evenings, Goggles etc.
- Personal Medicine
- Camera, Binoculars and Spare Batteries.
- Water Sandals or Sneakers - Optional for Rafting
- Guests are requested to carry along their proof of identification and produce it whenever required
Q: Is it Safe to attend a Holi Festival in Camps?
A: Yes It is safe but try not to book too much cheaper camps as the quality of the crowd will not be that good.